We make a short list of the best french onion soup oven including detail information and score based on 36,248 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best french onion soup oven
1. French Onion Soup Crocks, Porcelain Ceramic Soup Bowls, 12 Ounces -Set of 4-
- Beautiful design bowls. The design and color of these bowls are guaranteed to add a touch to your french onion or your favorite soup.
- Convenient handles. These bowls come with two handles on the sides for easier carrying and to keep the bowl in place while eating.
- Oven microwave and dishwasher safe. The bowls are designed to withstand high heat which ensures them to be oven microwave and dishwasher safe for easy preparation and cleaning.
- Ceramic quality bowls. The bowls are made of high quality ceramic and are fully vitrified for superior stain resistance and low porosity and overall durability.
- Comes in a pack of 4 with a capacity of 12 oz. and are the best choice for serving your french onion or tomato soup, baked beans chili, and more.
Serve your delicious, heart-warming soup in these 12 oz. brown and ivory onion soup crock / bowl!
Serve your signature french onion soup with a top layer of baked cheese by using these 12 oz. brown and ivory china onion soup bowl. Thanks to this bowl’s traditional onion soup bowl shape, your restaurant, hotel, or catering business can fill the bowl to the brim! Plus, its warm brown and ivory coloring is sure to complement vibrant tomato soup, baked beans, chili, and more.
This crock / bowl is fully vitrified for superior stain resistance, low porosity, and overall durability, making it capable of withstanding the fast-paced environment of commercial kitchens and restaurants.
This crock / bowl features two handles on its sides for both easier carrying for your staff and to help your guests keep the bowl in place while they eat.
2. LIFVER French Onion Soup Crocks, Soup Bowls with Handles and Lids, 18 Ounces Ceramic Bowls for Soup, Stew, Chili, Set of 4
- Proper Size – Includes 4 pieces with 18-oz ceramic soup bowls, please notice size in the second picture before order. Perfect for french onion soup, also suit for cooking crab lobster bisque, pork or beef stew, chowder, broth, pottage, pudding, or baking food
- Safe AB-Grade Ceramic – FDA approved high quality ceramic, coated with elegant glaze. Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Oven safe, oven safe to 450 degree F. (Small tips：If heated in the microwave, please watch out and wear gloves to take it out.)
- With Handle and Lid – With handle you can eaisly take and will not be hot
- the cover can store food, keep warm, and you no longer bother about dust and insects when there is leftover dessert and soup.
- Easy to Clean – Easy to clean perfectly in the dishwasher, alternatively, you can wash them easily by hand. Such a high quality, beautiful and practical soup bowl is definitely good gift choice to friends or family, they will appreciate for sending an impeccable gift.
- 30 Days After-sales – If there is any problem, please contact us, we will provide you a satisfactory solution to help you with it.
3. Furmaware French Onion Crock Soup Bowls Set of 4 – 12 ounces
- ELEGANT ARTISTIC DESIGN: Impress your guests or customers with the beauty and durability of this set of 4 – 12 ounce soup bowl crocks.
- OVEN, MICROWAVE AND DISHWASHER SAFE: These beautiful and durable French Onion soup crocks perform perfectly in all conditions. Great housewarming gift.
- VIBRANT COLORS: The tri color brown and beige French onion soup bowl hues are unmistakable in these bowls.
- RESTAURANT QUALITY SOUP BOWLS: Customers will be impressed with both the ease of holding weight and durability of these French onion soup bowls.
- NARROW RIBBED BODY: Made from ceramic glazed stoneware equally suitable for a French onion soup as it is with pudding, baked goods, stews, pies, seafood bisque, baked apples and much more.
Create Awesome French Onion Soups & Other Delicious Dishes
If you’re looking for a great addition to your kitchen and cookwear choices – you’ll love this soup bowl set designed for French onion soup and other delicious Oven-Safe meal options.
Oven-Melty Goodness & More
Safely use in the oven to melt cheese on top of French onion soup or create scrumptious stews, souffles & delectable desserts!
100% Oven Safe. Microwave Safe. Dishwasher Safe.
Set of Four (12 oz each)
Our 12 oz small soup bowls come in a set of four – perfect for the family or sharing with friends & guests.
Comes With Convenient Handles
Our onion soup crocks are designed with handles to keep your hands cool as you move things around and get your meal prepared.
Warm, Earthy Color Tones
Our soup crock bowls come in a warm brown and rich cream color pallet that reflects the cozy comfort of a piping hot, home-cooked meal.
Any Issue – We’ve Got You Covered
Furmaware products are delicately crafted under a strict artisan process and we stand by our commitment to the highest quality.
If you encounter any issue, please contact us for a Guaranteed Replacement or Your Money Back.
Don’t wait another minute for the delicious home cooking you crave…Click Add to Cart and Order TODAY!
4. Porcelain Ceramic Onion Soup Crock Bowl With Lid for Dinner Meals. Healthy Portion Size，Brown and Beige,Small 12 Ounce. (Set of 4)
- This crock / bowl features two handles on its sides for both easier carrying and to help keep the bowl in place while eating,Featuring an attractive soft tone brown and beige exterior.
- Microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher safe. The long-lasting material blocks moisture absorption and prevents cracking and rippling.These oven safe crock bowls are easy to clean.
- The bowls can bake, broil, and/or serve French onion and other types of classic soups.Especially when the weather is cold, these restaurant-quality bowls offer the perfect way to warm up via a piping hot serving of soup or chili.
- The bowls are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware.
- The crock bowls for French onion soup can be used at home or at restaurants. Easily stackable, the bowls are simple to store and great for lunch, brunch, or dinner.
5. Porcelain Ceramic Onion Soup Crock Bowl, Small 10 Ounce, Set of 4, Brown and Beige
This set of 4 onion soup crocks are a great addition to any home or restaurant kitchen. They are oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. These are made of porcelain and are vitrified. Great for all soups, mac and cheese, or anything else you desire. Suitable for everyday dining and party use.
6. Appetizing Onion Soup Bowls Crock, Porcelain Set of 6 for Restaurant Serving, Dinner Meals. Ceramic Brown and Beige in Most Popular Size for Use 10 oz
7. R&M International 7630 Traditional Style Ceramic 15-Ounce French Onion Soup Crocks, Set of 2
These Traditional Onion Soup Crocks from R&M International are exceptionally functional, and offer a great presentation for your soup. They both come with a lid and built-in handles for safe and easy handling, and you can even them in the oven or microwave. These crocks are also dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. R&M International is a worldwide supplier of high quality cookie cutters, numerous kitchen gadgets, and affordable cooking and baking products. Since 1993, we have shared recipes, tips, and other resources to help people make long-lasting memories in the kitchen. More Than Baking…Memory Making.
8. Tuxton BWS-1203 Vitrified China Onion Soup Crock, 12 oz, White (Pack of 12),
9. HIC Harold Import Co. 43400 Individual Brown Ceramic Stoneware 14 oz French Onion Soup Crock Chili Bowls (Set Of 4)
- HIC’s French Onion Soup Crocks are specially designed for baking, broiling, serving and enjoying French onion soup and other favorites.
- Made from high-fired ceramic with scratch-free glaze
- resists staining, odors and cracking
- transitions beautifully from oven or broiler to the table.
- Sturdy handles for secure maneuvering in and out of the oven or broiler and steady serving
- lids keep foods warmer longer
- great for storing leftovers.
- Perfect for seafood bisque, chowder, chili, beef stew, individual pot pie, shepherds pie, baked mac and cheese, oatmeal, ice cream, pudding, and more.
- Set of 4 soup crocks (14-ounce) with matching lids
- microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), freezer and dishwasher safe.
HIC’s French Onion Soup Crocks are specially designed for baking, broiling, serving and enjoying French onion soup. Traditionally served in crocks with lids, this popular soup base is made from beef broth and caramelized onions. A crusty French bread is floated on top, cheese draped over the entire crock, then melted under the broiler just to a bubbly golden brown. Made from high-fired ceramic bakeware with scratch-free glaze, these durable soup crocks allow uniform heat distribution so foods bake evenly, and they transition beautifully from oven or broiler to the table. Sturdy handles offer easier maneuvering into and out of the oven and under the broiler and when serving at the table. The matching lids help keep hot contents warmer longer. Their 14-ounce capacity is perfect for other favorites, like seafood bisque, potato soup, clam chowder, chili, and beef stew, or individual portions of pot pie, shepherds pie, even baked mac and cheese, oatmeal, ice cream, rice pudding, pot de creme, and more. Cover leftovers with foil and store them in the fridge. When it’s time for reheating, just pop them in the oven. HIC’s French Onion Soup Crocks perform beautifully as serveware at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. They transition beautifully from oven or broiler to the table and complements any setting. A tradition since 1957, HIC Serveware won’t transfer odors or flavors between uses. They are safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), freezer and are dishwasher safe to make cleanup a breeze. Set includes 4 Onion Soup Crocks with matching lids.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found french onion soup oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!