We make a short list of the best le creuset pink dutch oven including detail information and score based on 43,809 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best le creuset pink dutch oven
1. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, Cherry
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500�F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Each piece from our extensive range of high-quality enameled cast iron cookware is designed for ease and versatility of use, fitting in with all styles of cooking, all types of cooking appliances and any style of kitchen or dining decor. Please read this section before using your cookware for the first time. The information it contains will help you achieve the best possible cooking results.
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
The vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and therefore ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
2. Le Creuset PG1160-0814 Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, 8 oz, Hibiscus
Made from durable stoneware, the cocotte features a hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F. With a porosity level of less than 1 percent, the dish blocks moisture absorption, so there’s no chipping, cracking, crazing, or rippling along the interior to worry about. Its non-porous construction also resists odors, scratching, and staining for hygienic use and optimal cooking performance. Even more, its high-quality enamel protects against metal marks and other damage, which means it’s safe for cutting on with knives. Best of all, the colorful glaze on the exterior makes the dish fun to mix and match with other coordinating Le Creuset pieces (sold separately), while a neutral-colored glaze on the inside offers a pleasing contrast and an optimal palette for food presentation. And thanks to its unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F, the dish moves gracefully from the microwave or oven (or under the broiler) to the table for serving to the refrigerator or freezer for storing leftovers. The dish includes a secure-fitting lid–complete with concentric rings, raised Le Creuset lettering, and a round-shaped knob, and its loop side handles facilitate steady transport. When finished, the cocotte cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
3. Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Round Casserole, 8-Ounce, Oyster
4. Le Creuset Soleil Enameled Cast Iron 2.25 Quart Flower-Shaped Cocotte
Slowly sear or brown meats to perfection with this flower-shaped cocotte from Le Creuset. Made from an enameled cast iron, this cocotte features even heat distribution and superior heat retention. The exterior is coated with a Soleil yellow colored enamel, while the inside is coated with a durable and nonreactive sand-colored enamel. This cookware also comes with a matching lid that securely locks in the heat and moisture. Designed with you in mind, this flower shaped cocotte oven features two helper handles for an easy and secure grip. This dishwasher safe dish will soon become a favorite decorative dish and Le Creuset backs it with a lifetime warranty.
7-3/4″ diameter, with a 2.25 quart capacity
5. Le Creuset MS1406-BPSS Signature 6-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Provence
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel in round oven and saucepan makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500 DegreeF
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Works on any heat source
The 6 piece signature set makes a perfect gift to outfit a new kitchen, and includes the 4.5Qt signature round French oven with lid, 2.25Qt Saucier pan with lid, 10.25″ square skillet grill and 5.25Qt signature rectangular roaster
6. House of Living Art 2.7-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole – Pink Blush
- ENAMELED CAST IRON – Excellent for slow cooking as the enameled finish provides a great heat conductor. It’s also extremely easy to wash as the food will not stick to the surface, won’t rust, and allows for a wide variety cooking recipes.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – The cast iron surface allows the heat to distribute evenly over a long period of time making it ideal for many different types of cooking. Whether you’re wanting to stir fry, slow cook, roast, sear, or bake.
- NON-REACTIVE – Safe to use with acidic foods like tomatoes and lemon juice as the enameled coating prevents any iron from the pan from being absorbed into the food.
- DURABLE – Extremely long-lasting and heavy build quality means you won’t need to replace anytime soon.
- EASY HANDLING – Two handles for easy handling and transportation and a large sturdy knob for simple lid removal.
House of Living Art Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole Cookware
- Our line of enameled cast iron cookware provides an even heat distribution, leaving you worry-free about using a particular hotspot.
- A durable nonstick interior ensures long lasting durability that allows food to easily release from the pan. All while providing an effortless clean-up afterward.
- Suitable for all range stovetop (gas, electric, flat top, radiant, halogen, ceramic or induction), even open flames.
- Multi-functional that allows you a variety of cooking methods from searing, browning, grilling, braising or roasting to simmering.
- For best results, use either a slow cook or high-temperature searing method.
- Enamel cast iron cookware can be used on the stovetop and in the oven up to 260°C/500°F.
7. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. White Enamel Dutch Oven (Oyster White)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Oyster. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Stainless steel lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Oyster White.
8. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 7.5-Quart, White
- White 7.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
9. Bruntmor, Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Casserole Dish 6.5 quart Large Loop Handles & Self-Basting Condensation Ridges On Lid (Turquoise)
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Secure fitted lid with stainless steel knob helps keep heat in
- Enameled fire red exterior and cream colored interior will complement any kitchen décor, easy to clean and maintain its great looks
10. Le Creuset LS9435-37 Signature Stainless Steel Knob, Small, Gold
The gold knob is safe at any oven temperature and dresses up Le creuset cookware. Add to any cast iron cookware item to replace phenolic knob.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found le creuset pink dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!