We make a short list of the best nature’s path organic toaster pastries including detail information and score based on 29,623 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best nature’s path organic toaster pastries
1. Nature’s Path Unfrosted Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries, Healthy, Organic, 11-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
- INCLUDES: 12 boxes of Nature’s Path Unfrosted Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries (11-Ounce Boxes with 6 Pastries in Each Box).
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Certified USDA organic, these delicious toaster pastries are free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, Non-GMO Project Verified and packed with wholefood simple ingredients embracing sustainable processes.
- FRUITY TASTE, CHEWY TEXTURE: Devour the satisfying chewy texture and the sweet taste of these unfrosted toaster pastries featuring a blend of real fruit. The organic apples and strawberries topped with a touch of honey is the perfect combination for breakfast or snack time.
- SNACK ESSENTIAL: Enhance your midday or evening snack with the taste of these unfrosted Berry Strawberry toaster pastries that are packed with real fruit and simple, organic ingredients. Each toaster offers a delectable taste and organic ingredients free from artificial colors, preservatives and flavors.
- IT’S GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TOO: You choose to cherish the environment, and so do we. Each one of our organic products are not just organic, but always organic. Nature’s Path believes in fair practices and high quality and these delicious toaster pastries feature Fair Trade ingredients.
Wake up to a fruity treat to indulge in each morning with these unfrosted Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries stocked in your fridge. Pop one or two in the toaster or microwave for a warm, hot meal or eat them right out of the package when on the go. Free from artificial colors, preservatives and flavors, these toaster pastries are made with real fruit and just the right amount of honey to sweeten the meal. Share this 12-pack of Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries with the kids or save for your lunchtime surprise.
About the Brand
In 1971, Arran Stephens and a business partner opened Canada’s first large organic supermarket, LifeStream. Founded on the ideal of serving delicious, wholesome foods grown and processed in harmony with nature, the store soon expanded into milling, baking, making muesli, granolas, alfalfa sprouts, nut butters, energy bars, and wholesale distribution. Within a few years, the LifeStream line had grown to include a wide range of products, including both natural and organic whole grain foods and soy-based vegetarian entrees. The company even published its own vegetarian cookbook, which sold over 125,000 copies. Annual sales at LifeStream reached $9 million, making the line one of Canadas leading natural food brands at the time. LifeStream sales continued to grow to $12 million, but an awkward partnership led to the sale of the company in 1981. It eventually was acquired by Kraft/Phillip Morris.
Then in 1985, Arran and his wife, Ratana, started a new venture christened Natures Path, from the back of their natural foods restaurant. The companys first product, Sprouted Organic Manna Bread, debuted at the Natural Products Expo in Anaheim, Calif. Organic Multigrain, Multigrain & Raisin, and Millet Rice Flakes were the very first Natures Path cereals and remain as popular as ever. By 1989, building on the success of its cereals, the company had grown 800%. To meet demand, acreage was bought and a 54,000 square foot organic processing plant was built in Delta, British Columbia, Canada. This was the first third-party certified organic cereal plant in the world. Later, ten years after starting Nature’s Path, the Stephens family purchased back LifeStream from Kraft. Since, the company has continue to expand its facilities and the brands and products it offers–adding waffles, additional cereals, granola and energy bars, flaxseed meal, baking mixes, and more.
2. Nature’s Path Frosted Toaster Pastry – Cherry Pomegranate – 11 oz – 6 ct – 2 pk
Frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice.
3. Natures Path Toaster Pastry Pumpkin Pie Frosted, 11 oz
Natures Path Toaster Pastry Pumpkin Pie Frosted. No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives. The product temperature is Ambient Room Temperature.
4. Bundle of 3 Nature’s Path Organic Unfrosted Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries
Delicious Nature’s Path Organic Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries No Frosting are great for breakfast and snacking.Contains real organic fruit, are non-GMO, and are vegan.
5. Annie’s Organic Naturally Flavored Toaster Pastries: Strawberry with Frosting – 18 ct.
- Are you ready for a warm, toasty, golden crust smothered in delicious frosting and filled with real organic ingredients?
- Certified Organic. 16g of whole grain per serving
- Delicious organic strawberry filling
- 18 Strawberry Toaster Pastries (Not in retail packaging)
- NO artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. NO high-fructose corn syrup
Behold! The Annie’s Organic Strawberry Toaster Pastry now exists! That’s right, we’re talking about a warm, toasty, golden crust smothered in delicious frosting and filled with real organic strawberry filling. Moms will love the 16 grams of whole grain per serving and the fact that it’s made with real organic fruit and absolutely no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup. Your kids will love the taste and fun! Just pop ‘em in the oven toaster or eat them right out of the package—that’s a hoppy breakfast for everybunny.
BEST INGREDIENTS: Whole Wheat Flour*, Invert Sugar*, Water, Sugar*, Palm Oil*, Powdered Sugar*, Honey*, Wheat Flour*, Dried Apples*, Non Fat Dry Milk*, Cornstarch*, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Strawberry Puree Concentrate*, Natural Flavor*, Rice Flour*, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, Carrot, Apple and Blackcurrant Juice (Color)*, Tapioca Starch*, Whey Protein Concentrate*, Sodium Alginate (Thickener), Calcium Citrate, Sunflower Oil*, Sodium Citrate, Red Radish Juice (Color)*,
CONTAINS WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS. MADE ON SHARED EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES SOY.
NUTRITION FACTS, AND ALLERGEN STATEMENTS CAN CHANGE. ALWAYS REFER TO THE ACTUAL PACKAGE FOR THE MOST COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION.
6. Nature’s Path, Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate, 6 Ct
- Contains 1 – 11 ounce box of Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate (6 pastries per box)
- Frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice
- Made with real organic fruit
- No refrigeration needed
- All Nature’s Path products are USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified and Vegetarian
Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate are frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice. Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries bridge that gap between those highly sugared alternatives and the foods we know we should be eating – we like to think of it as an organic indulgence having healthier ingredients. Made with organic whole grain flour and full of real organic fruit fillings, this product will satisfy the taste buds and please the conscience. And, they’re fast and convenient for today’s on-the-go lifestyle. With two pastries per foil pack and a total of six pastries per carton, it does not require refrigeration and has a shelf life of six months. A fun snack with no trans fats, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors – the kind of organic snack that kids and adults will love.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found nature’s path organic toaster pastries for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!